How to Contact Us.
While using the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, can reasonably be associated with, or can reasonably be linked to a particular individual or household.
The Information We Collect.
- Your name, email address, postal address, unique personal identifier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Interactions. Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. For example:
- Browse history. Data about the webpages you visit.
- Search history. Data about the search terms you enter.
- Device, connectivity, and configuration data. Data about your device and nearby networks, including regional and language settings.
- Demographic data. Data about you such as your age, country, preferred language and other data reflecting your consumer preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, preferences, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
The information we gather enables us to provide our services to you and personalize, improve, and continue to operate the Site, gather information to help us detect, prevent and address technical and security issues, and help maintain the safety, integrity and security of the Site and our technology assets, understand how you access and use our services to ensure technical functionality of our services, analyze your use of our services, including your interactions features and information made available, linked to, or offered through our Services, and to communicate with you or facilitate or respond to a request by you:
Sharing Your Information.
We share non-Personal Information with third parties at our discretion. We do not transfer your information to third parties in exchange for money, and we will not do so. However, we do share Personal Information with certain third parties in order to operate our business (for example, to market our products and services, including to personalize advertising that is targeted to you). Some state laws may define this as a “sale” of data even though we do not exchange data for money. In connection with the Site, we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties who we engage to help us run our business and perform the services, including under the following circumstances:
- Software and service providers we use to manage and process your information, including hosting providers, and communications service providers.
- Web analytics providers who monitor and analyze the use of our Site (including Google Analytics). For more information about Google Analytics, please visit: google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Business partners who provide a product or service in partnership or collaboration with us.
- Other third parties that you expressly request us to share your Personal Information with.
Information Disclosed for Our or Your Protection. Additionally, we will share your Personal Information with third parties (i) where required by applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) where it is necessary in connection with our services or products, (iii) to investigate or prevent fraud, abusive or unlawful uses or activities, violations of the terms governing use of the Site and services and/or any law, rule or regulation, and/or (iv) to protect the security or integrity of the Site and services or to protect our rights, property, or safety or to protect our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
International Transfer of Personal Information. Most of the third parties with whom we may share your personal information are located and store your information in the United States, although some may store your information outside of the United States, the laws of which may differ than those governing your personal information in your country. If you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom, and to the extent the data protection laws in such country are deemed by your country to have inadequate data protection, we have put in place certain measures to ensure that your personal information is subject to suitable safeguards in such transfer outside the European Union or the United Kingdom.
Aggregate Information. We may share aggregated and de-identified information (“Aggregate Information”) with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us de-identified, aggregated or otherwise non-Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
How We Safeguard Your Personal Information.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Your Rights and Options Regarding Your Personal Information.
Cookies. As noted above in “The Information We Collect” above, you can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser or device. However, if you choose to disable cookies, your experience with the Site may be impaired and some features may not work as they were intended.
State- or Country-Specific Rights.
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to Personal Information that we have collected and used under certain circumstances, which may include the following rights:*
- The right to request the following information regarding our use of your Personal Information:
- The right to receive a copy of your Personal Information.
- The right to request correction of your inaccurate Personal Information.
- The right to request us to erase your Personal Information when we no longer need such data in connection with the Site (subject to certain exceptions that may apply under applicable law).
* If you are a resident of a jurisdiction where one or more of these rights are granted to you under applicable law, and you wish to exercise any such rights listed above, please contact us by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Please understand that we are required to verify your request and may require you to provide some information to enable us to carry out such verification. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Transfer of Data; Special Notice to Non-U.S. Users.
The Site are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children” or “Child”). By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 13. If you do not meet this age requirement, please do not access or use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children, and we do not target the Site to Children. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from Children without verification of parental consent, we take reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers.
For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of 13, please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.